Thursday, February 21, 2013

Who's that girl?

Well, here I am back on the good 'ole Blog.  It's been a little while.  Here's mostly what I've been up to....

The Townhouse - I'm fully moved in, but not very settled.  There are still a few unpack boxes (mostly things that will stay in boxes anyway - china, etc).  All of the updates were done, but nothing has been hung on a wall or decorated.  I'm trying to not do the same things I've done in the past.  That started with new rugs for the living room and bedroom.  I also added a new TV console.  Once things are a little more put together, I'll post some pictures.

The Boyfriend - I've been spending a little time with this guy.  He's kinda cool.  ;)

  



Work - about the same.  Of course, January was crazy as always.  Now, I'm just working my way through upcoming tax deadlines.

What else.....hmm....that's all I can really think of right now.  I plan to blog more, so look for more updates soon.

No comments: