Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Five Faves

I am so glad it's Friday!  I've needed every day at work this week and always feel bad wishing away my days, but I've been living for weekends lately.  Here's a few things that are putting a smile on my face today:

1.  Feeling better - this time last week, a nasty stomach bug had invaded my body.  Two days of sickness and nausea.  Props to the boyfriend for being a great nurse (and somehow not getting sick himself).  It pretty much looked like this:


2.  Good sports - some coworkers got together last night.  One guy is infamous for his jello shots.  I got (pregnant) Leanne to pose pretending to drink some so that I could text the picture to her husband.


3.  Juice - I'm juicing again!!  I got an Omega juicer and have been juicin' it up!



4.  Fun outfits - I'm so ready for spring and lighter/brighter clothes.  Here's what promises to be a staple Saturday errand outfit:


5.  Speaking of spring - the weather is going to be fabulous this weekend!  Sunny and possibly 70 degrees.....if only we weren't going to lose an hour....

Have an awesome weekend! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am sooo glad you are happy!!!

Leanne said...

Call DHS!!! {By the way, it literally took me like 10 tries to prove that I was not a robot. Why are your security measures so rigid??}

Beth said...

I'm so glad you're back!!!! And even better - that you seem to be happy!!!