Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Five Faves

Another week down, another work deadline almost done.....come on April 15th!  Here are some things that are making me happy this week:

1.  Watching my friend, Leanne, as she awaits the arrival of her baby boy.  I love it that she is at the anxious & not sleeping phase (sorry, Leanne!).  Check out her blog and adorable nursery.  My guess for Asher's birthday is April 26th.  Not much longer!

2.  I had my second beach trip of the year last weekend.  The Boyfriend had a work conference in San Destin, FL so I tagged along. 



3.  Working out - I feel the need to brag on myself a little that I've still be going to the gym some mornings.  It helps so much that I have people to go with and that makes it a little better when the alarm goes off at 5:45 am. 

4.  Pool time - I'm hoping it will get warm enough this weekend that I can spend a little time at my neighborhood pool.  Can anyone say "lounge chair nap!"


5.  Caffeine - given the early mornings at the gym, I've needed a good dose of caffeine to keep me going.  I love that Starbucks now has an iced caramel macchiato.  Perfect summer version of my favorite coffee drink!





Happy Weekend!  Make sure you have your taxes done by Monday!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You "love" that I am at the anxious and not sleeping stage?! Ha, I guess I deserve that it a pretty easy go of it. "Make sure you have your taxes done by Monday" = NERD ALERT

Anonymous said...

starbucks has always had an iced caramel macchiato. any espresso drink can be made iced if you request it. :) - your friendly neighborhood barista