Monday, July 15, 2013

Who said she would blog every day in May? Not me...

Who are we kidding.....why did I even think I could do half of the May blog posts?  I really did, then work and life happened.  All good, fun stuff.  But not sit down at your computer and type about it stuff.  Too much other stuff to do................like, getting engaged! 


The boyfriend, Will, proposed on June 14.  We had discussed getting married, but I was not expecting to get engaged then.  We are going to get married on September 20th at our church with family, followed by a reception to celebrate with friends & family.  Will and I are very excited and are blessed to have so many people excited for us.  Wedding plans are coming along well.  Church and reception site are booked.  Dress and shoes are bought.  Fabulous friends doing photography and flowers.  Honeymoon in Jamaica booked.  Pre-marital counseling in process.  Everything is falling right into place.  Please pray for Will and me and our upcoming marriage.  I know it won't always be easy, but I know it's what we both want and neither of us will ever stop working at it. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I know your mom is so excited for you!

Erin said...

Congratulations and best wishes during this exciting time!!

DustyandBrooke said...

So excited for you, Cassie! Will is a very lucky guy! And I've heard he's a pretty awesome catch, too!!

Brandi said...

I'm so happy for the two of you!!!!! Love you both!!!