Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cassie's Chronicle

Here it is.....my all new blog!  A chronicle (by definition) is a historical account of facts and events arranged in chronological order.  Typically, equal weight is given for historically important events and local events, the purpose being the recording of events that occurred, seen from the perspective of the chronicler.  I will be your chronicler, though I can't promise that things will always be in chronological order!  You will learn WAY too much about me and what's up with me at any given moment.  Some of it will be pretty uneventful, but I'll document it anyway.  Even the boring moments have their place in time. 

As I said, I can't promise chronological order.  I will promise to be honest, open, and myself.  I will also try my best to post regularly. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Paula said...

So Happy to see a New Blog! Will promise to be a faithful follower! Mother