Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friday's Five Faves - Christmas Wish List

I realize it's a little late to be publishing a Christmas wish list.  But, here it is anyway.  I *think* that I may be getting a couple of these items, but I know some of them are simply wishes.  If you are looking for any last minute gift ideas.....

1.  New perfume - Marc Jacobs Oh Lola.  I've been sampling this for a while at Sephora and am ready to take the plunge. 


2.  Keurig coffee maker - this has been on my wish list for several years. 


3.  Nightgown - requirements are knee-length and long-sleeved. 


4.  Lexus RX - I used to have this type of car and I miss it so much. 



5.  Clarisonic brush - imagine how clean my skin could be!!  It would be like getting a facial every day!




Really, though, I'm excited to spend some time with my family.  I love being with my nephews on Christmas morning.  It's always fun to see what Santa brought for them.  And, let's be honest, kids make everything more fun! 

Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Well since we're being honest, you know your getting 1 and 3, only 3 is in a different color. And you know this because YOU DID PICK IT OUT! LOL! SO excited you'll be here with us tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!

Cassie said...

While we are being honest, I bought and wrapped up number 1 for my parents to give to me!!