Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here's Hoping!

I'm still getting settled into the new place.  It's beginning to get to me that I'm not completely organized and don't quite have everything put in it's place.  I don't deal well with clutter and there is too much of it at the moment.  I know that I will get it all done eventually, so I'm trying to not panic at this point. 

I did hang this sweet little painting in the bathroom.  Who knew they sold Hope at Lowe's?!?!  My sister and I were there to pick up a few things and happened upon this little bird.  I knew that I had to have it.  For the low price of $11.99, I bought myself some Hope!


Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

In all honesty - where would any of us be without HOPE!!! Here's hoping things fall into place for you!