Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Five Faves

Whew, what a week!  And now it's ending with the threat of crazy weather.  I'm trying to not think too much about it.....here are some of the things I'm loving at the moment:

1.  Chobani Greek Yogurt - strawberry is the only flavor that I've tried and I've had it for breakfast several times this week.  I need to try new flavors, but I'm weird about fruit in stuff. 


2.  Curel Lotion - my sister uses this and I use it when I'm at her house.  I finally had to buy some for myself.  I have honestly noticed a difference in my skin. 


3.  Purple pens - I have three different ones are work.  Writing is so much better when it's purple.  I may have to check into getting a purple highlighter.  It's the little things.... :)


4.  These shoes - I really want them.  I think they would be perfect this summer with my white pants and a cool top.  I'm sure that I have several things in my wardrobe that would be perfect with these shoes. 

5.  Beach trip - the first beach trip of 2012 this weekend.  Yea! 


Have a great weekend and be careful of the weather today!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I second that lotion...best one ever! So glad you told me about it...my elbows and knees and thank you:)

Brandi said...

Shoes.....LOVE!!!!!!!