Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Juicing Update

I am still alive and well.  The juice fast was actually great.  So great that I've still had it two meals a day the past couple of days.  I really do plan to continue it for breakfast, though I will add more fruit.  This delicious juice was discovered at Whole Foods on Saturday (and I've had it twice since.  Whole Foods juice = replacement habit for Starbucks caramel macchiato). 


It's called Green Giant and contains:  kale, spinach, swiss chard, cucumbers, apple, lemon, and ginger.  It's really good.  They serve it icey cold, but not on ice which somehow makes it taste better.  It's still pretty shocking that I have actually enjoyed the juicing.  Maybe I just psyched myself up for it so much that I have made my brain think I love it.  Who knows.  Either way, I'm hooked.  Finally, a healthy habit!  : )


4 comments:

The Hoscheits said...

Awesome! I am interested in, but intimidated by juicing. Might try this at whole foods next time I go. You inspire me!

Brandi said...

I'm so proud of you and I wish I had your discipline! I would never have made it through those 8 days!!!

Elena said...

I have a juicer but I normally only do apples and oranges. I am a little nervous about all this other stuff, but I am going to try it.

Deborah said...

Finally caught up on your blog. Your juicing jones is grossing me out. :)