Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sing Along

Music is something that I seriously could not live without.  I like all kinds and love to play it loud.  Yes, I sing along and it sounds fabulous.  If you are ever a passenger in my car on any sort of roadtrip, you will have the pleasure of listening to me sing.  Probably watching me dance, too.  I have some really good car dance moves! 

I'm loving the "free" satellite radio in my "new" car ("free" because nothing is really free; "new" because it's actually a used car). 

My presets are:

1.  Hits - mostly top 40 type music
2.  90's on 9 - I'm a child of the 90's for sure!
3.  80's on 8 - heard some Stevie Wonder this morning
4.  Pops - classical music
5.  More - light hits
6.  Hip Hop Nation - because I have to keep it a little gansta!

I don't know how long I have this satellite radio, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.  I actually wish that I had a long driving trip so that I could listen to it for hours.  I really don't spend a lot of time in my car - not that I wish my morning/evening commutes to work were longer.

What are your favorite satellite radio stations?

No comments: