Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3 - Comfort, or lack thereof



Day 3 - Things that make you uncomfortable

Another day in May, another blog post challenge.  Things that make me uncomfortable.....well, at this moment, that would be my pants.  I've put on a few pounds and everything is too tight.  I refuse to buy new clothes because I want to fit into the ones I have.   In an effort to do that, I'm doing pretty much nothing.  I'll go to the gym occasionally and eat healthy once in a while.  I know that I need to do both regularly and I have literally no excuse for not doing it.  Not sure why I can't get my head and my heart together on this.....any motivational tips or advice?  Donuts were brought into my office the other day and I ate an embarrassing number. 

On a completely different note, another thing that makes me uncomfortable is public nose blowing.  Especially if there is food present.  I don't get it.....who has to blow their nose so suddenly that they can step away a few feet from other people/food?  I have pretty severe allergies and blow my nose more than your average person.  I always easily get away to a bathroom or somewhere else for privacy.  Even when I'm at home, I go to a bathroom.  I don't even feel like this is a weird thing to be uncomfortable about.  There is an older man at my office who will blow his nose in the kitchen, walking down the hall, and even in meetings.  Craziness!!

What are some things that make you uncomfortable? 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I totally agree about the nose blowing!!! Even my first graders know to step out of sight, lol.