Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guess Who's at the Door?

Yea!  I've been waiting for this for a week! 


Those of you who know me, know that I *love* beauty products/tools/etc.  I like trying new things and having lots of options.  For example, I don't wear the same eye shadow and eye liner every day.  There are good things about having a "signature style" but I like to mix things up.  When I'm in Sephora, it's like a kid in a candy store.  I try things, take samples, talk to the salespeople, and just love all the cool products.  I already have my next Sephora order started in my online cart.  What....no.........I don't have a problem...........

This time I got the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.  I love the first Naked palette, so I'm sure this one will be a hit as well (yes, the colors are different).  I also got Philosophy Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel pads.  A salon-type peel has been tempting, so I can try these first to make sure it's something that will work form me.  I can't wait to try the eye shadow tomorrow morning, but will wait till the weekend to try the peel pads just in case I have some sort of reaction.  Remember that episode of Sex and the City

I'll be sure to let you know how I like my new goodies!  I know you will be on the edge of your seats!

No comments: