Thursday, January 19, 2012

Overwhelmed

I'm sure you've gathered from reading lately that things have been kind of tough lately.  I'm good and am handling it all pretty well, but I don't know where I would be without my family and friends.  They have been SO generous and supportive.  If I need to talk to someone, go to dinner, get out of the house, anything - someone is always there for me.  I am truly blessed with so many awesome people in my life.  The love and support they give me is overwhelming.  There are not enough words to express how appreciative I am to them.  I hope that I am making sure that they all know it and that, if they ever need me, I can be just as supportive of them. 

If any of you are reading this, I love you and I am very thankful for you!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I LOVE YOU! And, like I said earlier, it is hard to grasp and understand right now, and so much easier said than done, but it will get better and will probably even BE better. You just don't know it yet :) You know I'm always here for you just like you have always been for me. I know I haven't had to handle anything as tough as what you are right now, but you have always been so supportive and loving in anything I have ever needed. I am so thankful for you, my sister and my best friend! I LOVE YOU!

Beth said...

I am totally clueless - but I'm sorry you're having a rough go with things. Know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Leanne said...

I second Brandi's comment. Bigger and better things to come for sure! I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for you. No doubt your "next life" will be everything that you deserve with a cherry on top:)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Cassie! I'm always here if you need an ear. I'm with Brandi. I know that while times have been tough that there are certainly better things in your future. Big hugs. -Paige