Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sa-Tur-Day Night!

While my sister and her husband had a fancy dinner last night with his company, my nephews and I had some fun of our own. I've been looking forward to them visiting since I left their house after Christmas. I was afraid the boys would change their minds at the last minute and stay with Papa & Mema. I warned my mother that if they asked to stay with her, she needed to make a reason why they couldn't. 
We started off at Chick fil A for some nuggets and fries. Jonah wanted to play on the playground there, but changed his mind so that we could move on to our next destination..............iJump! It's a place full of blow-up bounce houses, slides, etc. The boys played and played. Noah was very good about watching for Jonah and they stayed together the whole time. I followed the from place to place just watching and laughing. Sometimes, I would step closer to make sure they knew I was there. They kept thinking I was coming to say it was time to go! I was able to get them to stand still for a second for a quick picture.


Some friends met us there and I saw a couple of other people that I knew from an old job. Who would have thought I would see people I know at iJump? Not me since I didn't wear makeup or wash my hair!

After iJump, we all met up at Yogurt Lab for a delicious treat. It was night a fun night on the town with my two favorite boys. When we were leaving iJump, Noah said "thank you for taking us to eat and play." Jonah said "yeah, thank you for taking us." Such sweet boys! We ended the evening with a game of Uno at my kitchen table. Noah won and I came in second to last, but it was still the perfect evening.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

AWWWWW! They had a great time!!!!! Thank you so much for keeping them while I went for that "fancy" dinner!!! (even if the food was gross and I didn't like it) I would have loved to have been with you guys much more!!!!!