Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Country Clubbin' - Hope Gala

This past Saturday night, I attended the American Cancer Society's Hope Gala.  It was held at the super nice Country Club of Birmingham and Bob & Patsy Riley were the honorees.  Woo-hoo Clay County!  I talked to him for a few minutes, not that he has a clue who I am.  I asked what he thought of the new high school in our county and he said he hasn't actually toured it yet.  What!  Someone give the former governor a tour (I would like one, too). 

Several friends from work also attended the gala and I took my friend, Dana.  Here are some pictures from our fun evening. 

Cassie & Leanne

Matt (Leanne's hubby) & Cassie - love this guy!

Dana, Cassie, & Leanne

Cassie & Drayton

just me :)

Cassie & Dana - ready for the after party

fun with glow things

And, the best.party.favors.ever.  Let the record show, however, that I did not eat a single donut.  

Our next big event is Zoo Gala on 9/15.  It's always one of the best and we're already making plans.  Can you say party bus?  :)

No comments: