Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Five Faves

Another weekend is here!  The weather has been rainy and nasty this week, but the weekend looks like it may be pretty nice.  Hope I can find a pool to crash........here are some things I'm excited about today:

1.  Taziki's Friday Pasta - this yummy pasta is so good that they had to start serving it all weekend.  I think it's so funny when I order the "Friday" pasta on a Sunday.  It's a bed of lettuces with penne pasta and grilled chicken tossed in their balsamic vinaigrette, topped with tomatoes, feta, and fresh basil.  They will also cater this item anytime.  I love it when I show up to a party/event and they have it.
 


2.  Celebrating with co-workers - I work with a great group of people and all of the girls are awesome.  Last night, we went to 26 to celebrate the upcoming marriage of Marta (in the middle). There were several other girls there, but we didn't get a group shot of all of us. 




3.  The Message - I love this station on my satellite radio.  The songs are so uplifting and inspiring.  I've had to create a Pandora station that's similar so that I can hear it while I work, too. 

4.  My new Zella gym bag - Zella is a brand of workout clothing and gear that is exclusive to Nordstrom.  I found this bag in the Atlanta store last weekend and it was love at first sight.  It was on sale, too!  It has several inside and outside pockets.  I never knew I could feel so chic carrying a gym bag!



5. Giant Smarties candies - these aren't easy to find, so I buy several when I do.  I almost can't eat the little smarties because I like the giant ones so much more.
 

What a random list.....anyway, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the Friday special, too!!! My Satellite radio contract just ran out and I've been trying to decide whether to renew or not - The Message was the only station I ever listened to and I love it also!!