Friday, August 24, 2012

The Non-Post Post

I wanted to do a "Friday's Five Faves" post and I had a few things in mind, but they will have to wait till another Friday.  I'm exhausted and busy.  Exhausted because I've been working and working out a lot.  Yes, I said working out.  Pick yourself up off the floor.  I also now have a personal trainer.  Really.  Session #2 was last night and she is kicking my a$$.  Work is busy with many things, including upcoming tax deadlines.  I'm trying to focus on those things and will maybe be a little out of touch for a while. 

Closing on the townhouse is Tuesday with re-model work starting on Wednesday.  Yea!  I hope it all goes smoothly because I don't have time to deal with anything related to that (thanks to my contractor, I shouldn't have to do a thing). 

Anyway, happy Friday and have a great weekend!  Read back through some old posts if you start missing me.  ;)

No comments: